Happy Friday. So, we finally know our Picture of the Year 2014 Winner. Did your favourite win? Click the link to find our. On Monday we’ll start all over again when voting for our January 2015 Picture of the Day competition opens.
The spring National Wedding Shows in Manchester, London and Birmingham will be taking place soon, and we’ve got five pairs of tickets for each show to give away. The competition closes on Tuesday so be quick if you want to enter.
From Our Suppliers…
- Big Little Things looked at some wedding must-haves for 2015
- Ellie Lowe launched ‘The Draping Project‘, a series of how-to guides on dress making
- Warble Entertainment gave some ideas for wedding entertainment to suit your personality
- Leez Priory looked at some crop top wedding dresses
- Pam Wrigley gave some bridal hair and make-up ideas for 2015
- The Blossom Tree shared pictures of the woodland inspired flowers they arranged for a wedding at Amalfi White
- Designaventure shared this short Edinburgh stag do guide
- Jamie Penfold Photography looked at why wedding suppliers require deposits
Real Weddings and Bridal Shoots
Wedding flowers at Nonsuch Mansion, photographed by Lloyd Dobbie Photography…
A Masonic Hall wedding, photographed by Shan Fisher Photography…