If you have some exciting wedding related news, new products or events you think should be featured on this blog, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].*
Picture of the Day
Every weekday on The Wedding Community Blog we feature a ‘Picture of the Day’. Every month our readers vote for their favourite picture, and the 12 ‘Picture of the Month’ winners are then entered into a final ‘Picture of the Year’ vote. If you are a wedding photographer and would like to submit an image for consideration, please email your image/images (no more than 5 please) to [email protected].*
Wedding Fairs and Shows
- Date of fair/show
- Fair/show name
- Opening/closing times
- Full address of fair/show including county and post code
- Website link for fair/show information (if individual fairs have specific page urls please provide these rather than a home page url)
- Admission price (if visitors require tickets please provide the url where tickets can be purchased).
Real Wedding Stories on The Wedding Community Website
If you would like your wedding (or one of your couples’ weddings) featured in our Real Wedding section on www.theweddingcommunity.com, please contact us at [email protected] and we will send you an application form.*
Real Wedding Galleries on The Wedding Community Blog
Real wedding features on The Wedding Community Blog are loved by our readers who use these as inspiration for their own weddings. Real weddings on The Wedding Community Blog are inspirational picture galleries, with a short description of the wedding style and a quote from the couple.
If you would like to submit a wedding as a possible real wedding feature for The Wedding Community Blog, please email [email protected] with the following information, and the subject header ‘Blog Real Wedding’…*
Photographer’s Details: Name, company name, website, blog, telephone number
Wedding Details: Date, location, venue
10-15 Pictures from wedding, including detail pictures (Dress, cake, flowers, decorations etc)
Link to pictures on your blog/website/Facebook
Sponsored Posts Guidelines
We do accept sponsored (paid for) posts, but please note any content we publish will be in line with the following guidelines…
- The post must be quality, unique content written exclusively for The Wedding Community.
- The post must be at least 350 words long.
- Internal links may be included in the post, but please note that they will be ‘nofollow’ to be in line with Google’s guidelines on paid links and the anchor text must be relevant to the link target. The number of links included will be reviewed on a post by post basis.
- If you supply images to include in the post you must either own the copyright or have written permission from the copyright holder for us to use the images.
*Please note that we cannot guarantee that all requests will be featured. We endeavour to reply to all requests within 48 hours. Product promotion and articles submitted for the purpose of promotion may incur a charge and must comply with our ‘Sponsored Post Guidelines’ above. Please email us for further details.