Shropshire Petals run their popular photo competition several times throughout the year where couples send their confetti shot to be judged by a special team of confetti experts. Past winners have won confetti packages, afternoon tea hampers and even some delicious handmade truffles.
Their new photo competition has just launched and you could be the lucky winner of an amazing personalised piece of English Oak artwork by BSPOAK Ltd called ‘One Love’. This stunning piece can be proudly displayed in your home to be enjoyed by all who read its cherished words.
Entering the competition is easy, simply like the Shropshire Petals Facebook page and upload your confetti shot.
If you are soon to be married and you would like to enter, here are some tips on how to get the perfect confetti shot:
- Provide plenty of confetti to ensure your guests can throw a large handful over you to make your confetti really stand out.
- Discuss how you want your confetti shot with your photographer before the big day.
- Colour co-ordinate or contrast confetti with your bridesmaids dresses or wedding theme.
- Make a confetti bar – let your guests choose their own confetti from a selection to make your confetti shot even more of a surprise.
- Relax and enjoy, the confetti shot will be one of the only photos with you looking natural.
For more information about the competition, please visit www.shropshirepetals.com.