Are you looking for a beautiful country retreat for your wedding? A venue filled with history for you to hold your own magical wedding? Country House Wedding Venues’ Leez Priory and Gosfield Hall in Essex are hosting wedding open days on Sunday 10th September 2017. This is the perfect opportunity to visit the venues, experience the glory and speak to the wedding teams. What’s more, they’re also both currently offering an amazing discounted package…
Set in 40 acres of parkland, with lakes, lawns and a sweeping driveway, Leez Priory is nestled in the heart of the Essex countryside.
With a choice of seven licensed ceremony settings your day can really be personalised to you. The historic Great Tower, adjacent to the main house, provides an intimate setting inside or an imposing backdrop for an outdoor ceremony on sunny days. Within the main house the Great Hall is full of character and charm or the house itself could be the setting for your ceremony. Whatever your taste or theme, Leez Priory can offer the location to make your dreams come true as you say “I do”.
To book an appointment at Leez Priory call 01245 362 555 or email [email protected].
A former royal residence nestled in a village location among the beautiful Essex countryside, Gosfield Hall stands proud, overlooking the sparkling Gosfield Lake and nearby Gosfield Golf Course.
The Queen Charlotte’s Oak panelled gallery, with its 120ft long aisle, is perfect for wedding ceremonies, and the newly licensed carriageway is a gorgeous location for outdoor ceremonies on sunny days.
23 beautiful bedroom suites, offered to you exclusively for your wedding night, provide the perfect end to your day at Gosfield Hall. The Lady’s Chambers Cottage is available to the bride and bridesmaids the night before the wedding so they can awaken revived and refreshed ready for their morning preparations and pampering.
To book your appointment at Gosfield Hall please call 01787 472 914 or email [email protected].
All remaining dates until 28th February 2018 at Leez Priory and Gosfield Hall are now available from just £5,500 for 60 guests. Plus, have an extra 40 evening only guests completely free of charge.
This fantastic offer includes:
- A choice of cocktails and classic welcome drinks for after your ceremony (60 glasses)
- Canapés to accompany your welcome drinks
- Chair covers with your choice of sash colour, or Chivari chairs for ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Three course sit down meal (menu of your choice) with tea, coffee and handmade petit fours
- House wine to accompany your meal (1/2 bottle per guest)
- Sparkling wine to toast the bride and groom during the speeches (60 glasses)
- Evening buffet of your choice
- DJ and disco playing until midnight
- Exclusive use of your very own Georgian manor house from Midday
- House floral decorations throughout the venue
- Your own Personal Wedding Manager and team of staff to help plan and oversee the smooth running of your day
- All non-consumables including furnishings, table linen, crockery etc.
- Full bar facilities
Available on a first come first served basis, for further details and availability please contact the wedding teams:
Linda – 01245 362555 or [email protected]
Becky – 01787 472914 or [email protected]