This year’s Brides the Show event will take place from Friday 29th September to Sunday 1st October at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London. We have two pairs of tickets for each day of the show to give away in our latest competition…
I love this time of year and start to get really excited about the upcoming autumn bridal shows. Brides the Show is my favourite autumn bridal event as it’s THE place to find new wedding trends and styles. I really can’t wait!
Brides the Show is the UK’s leading luxury bridal show, with three days of unrivalled wedding planning inspiration. The autumn show is their sixth, and will be bigger and better than before, with over 150 luxury wedding suppliers showcase their services and products. Everything from wedding gown designers to florists, venues, photographers, stationery, food and drink, cakes, travel and jewellery.
Brides the Show Catwalk
There are many features of Brides the Show, with the catwalk one of the highlights. This season the catwalk theme is ‘Paris In Love’. Featuring the latest gowns from the best international designers, the show will take you on an evocative journey through the changing four seasons of a Parisian jardin.
Two brilliant areas at the show are the hen party zone and the wine tasting area (I’ll see you there). The dedicated hen party zone will have experts Cluck on-hand advising and offering master classes on hen activities, and the wine tasting workshops will be at The Sommeliers’ Table, in association with wine experts Corney and Barrow.
During the show you’ll have access to top wedding planners, as well as the entire Brides magazine team who can help guide ticket-holders through every aspect of wedding organisation.
How to Enter
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to Brides the Show simply complete the form below, selecting which day you would like to win tickets for…
This competition has now closed. You can find more competitions on our wedding competitions page.
Competition Start and End Dates
This competition starts on 11th August 2017 and closes at 12noon on 11th September 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- The prize is one pair of standard tickets (not VIP tickets) to Brides the Show on your selected date: Friday 29th September, Saturday 30th September or Sunday 1st October
- Competition closes at 12noon on 11th September 2017
- The Wedding Community will choose one winner at random for each date from the eligible entries and notify them via the email addresses they used to enter
- If a winner fails to reply to the notification email within five days, The Wedding Community will select a new winner for that date from the eligible entries
- The Wedding Community will send a code to the winners via the email address they used to enter so they can order their tickets
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-negotiable
- Information provided will only be used by The Wedding Community and Brides the Show
- The Wedding Community may contact you in the future via the email address provided with news and offers. All emails will include an opt-out option
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final
If you are not one of our lucky winners you can book tickets here bridestheshow.co.uk/tickets