If you’re dreaming of a fairytale castle wedding but think it may not be possible, it is! It really is!
Clearwell Castle is a premier wedding venue in Gloucestershire, and the winner of the British Wedding Awards ‘Best Wedding Venue’ in 2016 and 2017. Set within the stunning Forest of Dean, Clearwell Castle provides the perfect fairytale setting for your wedding day.
Clearwell Castle offers its house and grounds exclusively to you for your wedding day. Imagine walking down the 75ft aisle surrounded by beautiful leaded glass windows; it’s a unique and serene setting that’s usually only found in churches.
Make your dreams come true with this amazing wedding special offer at Clearwell Castle. All remaining dates until 28th February 2018 are now available from just £5,500 for 60 guests, with an extra 40 evening-only guests completely free of charge.
The offer includes:
- Exclusive use of your very own castle from midday
- A choice of cocktails and classic welcome drinks for after your ceremony (60 glasses)
- Canapés to accompany your welcome drinks
- Chair covers with your choice of sash colour for your ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Three course sit down meal (menu of your choice) with tea, coffee and handmade petit fours
- House wine to accompany your meal (1/2 bottle per guest)
- Sparkling wine to toast the bride and groom during the speeches (60 glasses)
- Evening buffet of your choice
- DJ and disco playing until midnight
- House floral decorations throughout the venue
- Your own dedicated Personal Wedding Manager and team of staff to help plan and oversee the smooth running of your wedding day
- All non-consumables including furnishings, table linen, crockery etc.
- Full bar facilities
This fantastic offer is available on a first come first served basis, so contact Clearwell Castle today so you don’t miss out.
Visit Clearwell Castle
Clearwell Castle is holding a viewing evening where you can go and see this incredible venue in all its glory. Taking place on Tuesday 1st August 2017, viewings are by appointment only. Couples need to contact Emma on 01594 832320 or at [email protected] for an appointment.
Visit www.clearwell-castle.co.uk for more information.