Shropshire Petals is renowned for their incredible natural petal confetti, grown on their own farm in Shropshire. They’ve release some really cool products in recent months, like their confetti pops and beautiful personalised confetti cones, and now I am super-excited about their latest product – Confetti Balloons! And we’ve teamed up with Shropshire Petals to give you the chance to win three of their amazing Giant Confetti Balloons to display at your wedding.
Make a Statement with Confetti Balloons
Celebrate your wedding day in style and add a fun factor to your décor with Shropshire Petals’ brand-new Confetti Balloons, which come in two sizes:
Giant: 3ft pre-filled with 1.5 litres of beautiful natural petal confetti – from £17.50 each
Standard: 14″ pre-filled with half a litre of confetti – from £5.50 each
Filled with your choice of natural petal confetti to complement your colour scheme, you can use them to transform your wedding venue…
Decoration Ideas and Photo Opportunities
- Place a Giant Confetti Balloon at either side of your ceremony venue entrance for a touch of glamour.
- Use a single giant balloon on each of your tables, surrounded by some smaller coloured balloons for an alternative table decoration. Make your own tassel ribbon to add a dramatic effect.
- Place one behind each of the bride and groom’s chairs on the top table.
- Why not place them over the dance floor during your first dance, getting someone to pop them to add a shower of magical confetti to the moment.
- Have a romantic photograph of you as the newlywed couple holding one or two Giant Confetti Balloons.
- Suspend them from your venue ceiling for a fun, creative ceiling decoration.
- Line your aisle with a mixture of Giant and Standard balloons filled with confetti to match your colour scheme.
- Take some fun photos of the bridal party and guests holding them.
- Group several Confetti Balloons together to make a feature or backdrop at your venue.
The Wedding Community is giving you the chance to win three Giant Confetti Balloons, worth over £50.
How to Enter
This competition has now closed.
Competition Start and End Dates
This competition starts on 20th July and closes at 12 noon on 30th August 2017.
You can see all Shropshire Petals’ products on their website www.shropshirepetals.com.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- The prize is three Giant Confetti Balloons from Shropshire Petals. The prize includes postage to a UK address
- Large confetti petals excluded from use in balloons
- Competition closes at 12noon on 31st August 2017
- The Wedding Community will choose one winner at random from the eligible entries and notify them via the email address they used to enter
- If the winner fails to reply to the notification email within five days, The Wedding Community will select a new winner from the eligible entries
- The winner must claim their prize by 30th September 2017, but can add order to Shropshire Petals’ delayed delivery service
- Shropshire Petals will send the winner their prize directly
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-negotiable
- Information provided will only be used by The Wedding Community and Shropshire Petals
- The Wedding Community may contact you in the future via the email address provided with news and offers. All emails will include an opt-out option
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final
- Competition sponsored by Shropshire Petals
Bride and groom image from N-Chanting Events and Floral Styling