Wedding guest books are traditionally a beautiful book that your wedding guests write a special message in for you to cherish forever. However, traditions are changing and there are now many alternative guest books ideas, such as guests signing Polaroid pictures or little wooden hearts. Now there is a really cool new idea for a wedding guest book… the ‘Guest Who?’ wedding guest book from Illustries.
The Wedding Community is delighted to team up with Illustries to give away three of these really cool Guest Who? alternative wedding guests books.
The Guest Who? guest book makes messages to the bride and groom a lot more fun! In Guest Who? guests leave their message and a clue to their identity, ready for the bride and groom to ‘guess the guest’ behind the good wishes.
Guests just pick a page, write their message (and add a clue if they like), then add their name to the guest list at the back of the book. The newlyweds will enjoy reading the messages and trying to guess the guest who left it, and they can then check the ‘answers’ to confirm if they guessed correctly.
The Guest Who? guest book also has a cute bookmark with simple instructions on what to do (it’s very easy).
We spoke to Illustries to find out what inspired them create this amazing product.
“We wanted Guest Who to be flexible, fun and really personal, so the guest can really leave any kind of message, but also a hint of their personality. We kept putting ourselves in our friends’ shoes – what would Sam’s gym buddy say, and how would Sam guess it was her, or what kind of thing would we write to each other (the clues were great for that one – there’s always so much shorthand in a friendship!). It was great fun to put together, but like all our books, it was really important that it solved a problem too – lots of couples want to have an ice breaker or a game, and this combined that idea with the guest book, so there is something for everyone. It also had to sit well with any wedding scheme, so for us, crisp and classic black and white was the only way!”
How to Enter
For your chance to win one of these fab Guest Who? guest books simply answer the following question…
Competition Start and End Dates
This competition will start on 5th June 2017 and end at 12noon on 31st July 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- The prize is one Guest Who? wedding guest book from Illustries. The prize includes postage to a UK address
- The competition closes at 12noon on 31st July 2017
- The three winners will be chosen at random from the eligible entries and notified via the email addresses they used to enter
- If a winner fails to reply to the notification email within five days, The Wedding Community will select a new winner from the eligible entries
- Winners must claim their prize by 31st August 2017
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-negotiable
- The information provided will only be used by The Wedding Community and Illustries
- The Wedding Community may contact you in the future via the email address provided with news and offers. All emails will include an opt-out option
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final