The Wedding Community has teamed up with Swizzels to offer you the chance to win mini rolls of original Love Hearts, with personalised wrappers.
Personalised Love Hearts make great wedding favours for your guests or as part of a sweet treat table. You can personalise your Love Hearts wrappers with your own text such as your names and wedding date, or even a little thank you from you both.
You can find out more about these cute personalised Love Hearts wedding favours on the Swizzels website.
Add a special touch to your wedding day with personalised Love Hearts.
200 mini rolls of Love Hearts with personalised wrappers*, worth £62.
*Please note that the winner will need to affix their personalised Love Hearts wrappers onto the Love Hearts rolls.
How to Enter
This competition has now closed. For more chances to win great wedding prizes visit our wedding competitions page.
Start and End Dates
This competition will start on 20th April 2017 and end at 12noon on 31st May 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- The prize is 200 mini rolls of Love Hearts with personalised wrappers, worth £62
- The competition closes at 12noon on 31st May 2017
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via the email address used to enter
- The winner will contact Swizzels directly to arrange their prize
- If the winner fails to claim their prize within five days of notification, The Wedding Community will select a new winner from the eligible entries
- The winner must order their personalised Love Hearts at least a month prior to required delivery date, and receive their prize before 30/11/2017
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-negotiable
- The information provided will only be used by The Wedding Community and Swizzels
- The Wedding Community may contact you in the future via the email address provided with news and offers. All emails will include an opt out option
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final