Who would like to win a pair of bridal shoes? We have a beautiful pair of ‘Fancy’ Paradox London Pink bridal shoes to give away to one lucky reader.
If you are looking for classic but still stylish and feminine bridal shoes then look no further. The Fancy bridal shoes are one of the most versatile choices available. These vintage inspired ivory satin and lace bridal shoes are an elegant peep toe platform set off with lace detailing at the front.
I recently tried on these Paradox London Pink bridal shoes as part of a recent review feature, and they are so comfortable. Comfort technology is paramount to the Paradox London Pink collection. Comfort pads, memory foam cushioning and breathable lining mean you will be able to dance the night away!
These beautiful bridal shoes are made of dyeable material, so it is possible to colour match them with your wedding dress if needed.
We have a pair of size 7 ‘Fancy’ shoes by Paradox London Pink, worth £69.95, to give away.
How to Enter
For your chance to win these beautiful shoes, simply answer the following question…
Start and End Dates
This competition will start on 5th January 2017 and end at 12 noon on 28th February 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- The prize is one pair of ‘Fancy’ shoes by Paradox London Pink in size 7
- No alternative shoe or size available
- The competition will close at 12noon on 28th February 2017
- To enter the competition entrants must enter their name and email address, and answer the question on the online form
- The Wedding Community will choose a winner at random from the correct entries and notify them via the email address provided
- If the winner fails to claim their prize within one week of notification The Wedding Community will select a new winner from the correct entries
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-negotiable
- The prize will be sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery
- The information provided will only be used for this competition
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final