The excitement of looking at your wedding day photos will never go away. Shropshire Petals believes the most natural wedding photo your photographer will take is the confetti shot. Here are their tips on how to get the perfect ‘wow factor’ confetti shot:
- The majority of churches and venues only allow biodegradable confetti to be used; choose 100% natural petal confetti for your guests to shower you with on your wedding day.
- Colour co-ordinate confetti with your wedding theme or bridesmaid dresses. If you want a bright, bold splash of colour in the confetti shot choose a mix of colours to enhance the effect. For a more subtle confetti shot, white confetti works wonderfully to add a delicate flutter of confetti.
- Make sure you have enough confetti for each of your guests to throw a big handful – the more confetti thrown, the better the shot will be.
- Discuss the location with your photographer before your wedding day; they will be able to decide where to take the confetti shot according to the light and setting.
- For a full confetti shot ask your guests to stand close and throw confetti high to create the perfect flutter.
- Ask your photographer to take the shot from a ladder/height to ensure the shot captures all your guests throwing confetti.
- You could ask your photographer to bring the confetti with them and produce it for your guests at the right time. This stops your guests having to worry about carrying it and wondering when to throw it.
- Relax and enjoy the confetti moment!
- Remember confetti is not just for your wedding day; place romantic petals in a hot bath to share with your loved one on your anniversary to remember the confetti moment each year.
For tips and ideas of what you can do with your confetti visit www.shropshirepetals.com.