Shropshire Petals grow bio-degradable Natural Petal Confetti on their Shropshire Farm. To create the perfect petals all flowers are grown and picked with careful love and attention.
- Surround a large candle centrepiece with rose petals of a similar or contrasting colours
- Make a centrepiece out of champagne glasses filled with delphiniums and roses in your wedding colours
- Use rose and delphinium petals to scatter on white table cloths surrounding the table settings in matching colours creating a delicate romantic effect
- For countryside themed weddings attach a wheat and lavender bundle to chair backs for a truly natural touch!
- Decorate cupcakes with rose petals (edible if they are freeze dried) and place on tables as favours
- Fill rustic teacups and bowls with large petals for a vintage feel
- Create a heart out of pretty Raspberry Fool delphinium petals and place your wedding cake inside
- Place lavender grain in small organza bags as a sweet favour your guests can hang in their wardrobes
- For a special surprise dangle a pair of earrings or other jewellery from your bridesmaids wine glasses on the table filled with petals as their thank you gift.
For more information please visit www.shropshirepetals.com
Visit the Shropshire Petals supplier page on The Wedding Community.